If you are looking for a short-term solution for a location to your startup business, you might as well consider a serviced workspace https://www.eatonclub.com.hk/services/workspace-meeting-rooms/. In this article, you get the top benefits of a serviced workspace and why a well-serviced office space could be the right fit for your business needs – easy finds!
- The transition is easier than anything else. Having to move your workspace may cause troublesome downtime from the important daily tasks of your running business. It can be very time-consuming to find a suitable space, setting up a network, furnishing the space, and all other necessary steps that have to get done. A serviced workspace can make moving in and getting back to work as easy as possible!
- Flexible terms that work for you. It can be a difficult task to find a shorter lease for a traditional commercial space in some places. While this can be inconvenient especially for entrepreneurs who are looking for a startup office space, serviced workspace is very flexible and often have month-to-month plans available based on the capability of the business.
- Cut the secondary costs of traditional offices. The expenses you will have to pay for a traditional space is much more than a rental price since you must factor in maintenance, cleaning, and furniture that come with traditional office space to understand its monthly cost.
- Work with professional admin staff. A serviced office is being staffed with professionals who are already familiar with the area and will be able to assist you with your transition.
- The prestige of your own furnished office environment. A home office may be fine for the initial stage of a startup company but it can be harder to come across a worthy investment if your company does not warrant a space outside of your own home. Serviced workspace comes with a modern, well-furnished location that will make a great first impression and sets the tone for positive and professional interactions with your clients.
- Pay only for what you need. Serviced workspace is wise planning for the future of your business since it will allow you to pay for only the space that you need.
- Gain access to premium resources. With a serviced workspace, the resources you will find are top-of-the-line networks, presentation/teleconferencing equipment, printers, and any other traditional office needs. The services are being maintained and serviced daily to ensure that they are working well.
- Get the best location for networking. Serviced offices are often found in the best locations in business districts which allows you to get surrounded by like-minded people.
On a final note, serviced workspaces remove the hassle of moving your business. When looking for a short-term lease, make sure to consider a serviced office space plus if you happen to have any events for your business, serviced workspaces have event spaces https://www.eatonclub.com.hk/services/event-space/ nearby!